Outlinc works to make Lincoln a great city for LGBTQ people to live, work, and play.
Outlinc is Lincoln's LGBT Community Center. We're a community center without walls. We utilize existing community spaces to provide programs and we advocate for LGBTQ civil rights.
We are building connections between people and between various LGBTQ organizations. Together we are working to make our city the best it can be.
In the last year we have:
- Produced the Prairie Pride Film Festival
- Organized support for LB589 - statewide workplace protection for LGBT people. We helped host phonebanks and sent emails encouraging people to contact their Senators.
- Provided educational workshops for LGBTQ people - tax seminar for married same-sex couples, meet the LPS LGBT Liason, learn more about mentoring.
- Organized activities for gay and trans* families - bike rides, pumpkin decorating, Pride in the Park, more.
- Hosted community action meetings for LGBTQ community leaders.
- Hosted weekly volleyball and sponsored women's softball.
- Hosted a celebration for LGBT History Month
- Hosted monthly networking events
- Organized a community-wide LGTBQ calendar of events and Business Directory.
But there is work still to be done! Please make a gift and join the fight!
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!