Like the corn here, we have roots. A Lincoln institution since 1891, Union College empowers students for learning, service and leadership.
Why Union College?
It’s just different here, and we mean that in a good way.
What makes for a compelling education? At Union College we strive to make education different with engaging teaching, compassion through hands-on experience in the Lincoln community and growth in the Lord.
We have served the Lincoln community through Project Impact for 34 years.
Project Impact, Union’s annual service day has served the Lincoln community for the last 34 years. It is the nation’s longest running service day and with over 90% of the campus taking the day off to paint, rake and organize for non-profits, community organizations and anyone else in need.
Like all the corn here, we have roots.
Our roots are deep in Lincoln. We have been an institution in Lincoln since 1891.
We have the power to make change and bring growth.
Small school, big impact
- This school year saw an enrollment of 886 talented and diverse students
- They represented 46 states and 29 countries
- They fill more than 50 undergraduate majors, minors and emphases in 27 fields of studies
- 22 students took the year off to serve as international volunteers in 10 countries
- Our alumni represent 50 states and 49 countries
Will you support Union’s tradition of teaching compassion and caring for those in need by considering a gift to Union College?
Your kind gift will be used to enhance the life of a student on campus and in turn our community here in Lincoln.